Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 90 - On Top!

What an amazing Day 90!!! First, I woke up and choose my workout. I selected Day 5 with and threw in 4 sets of triceps dips. For a week one workout, while it was short, I still worked up a good sweat. I was then off to Philadelphia to cheer on Team USA as they played Turkey in a friendly before they were off to the World Cup in South Africa. What an amazing game! USA won 2-1. The atmosphere was incredible and it was great to be surrounded by close friends all having a wonderful time.
I was very mindful of my consumption. I brought my own lunch (I couldn't help not weighing it out. I think that is going to be a tough transition for me), I only drank one low alcohol beer, (which was very satisfying), and had a handful of salted pretzels!!! That was literally my first extra salt intake in 90 days. Those were some good pretzels!!!

Final Day 90 weigh in: 189 pounds. 37 pounds dropped!!! Day 90 pics up. Words can't describe how amazing it feels to be on top of Mount PCP. What an incredible journey it's been.

It's Memorial Day weekend here in the States. Tomorrow I celebrate with friends and family at a BBQ that promises to be crazy-stupid-fun. I will be mindful and chow down on some ribs! It's going to be great.

I'll have a final wrap up post on Monday that will include some insane comparison pics from Day 1.

4 comments:

  1. Well done man. Pretzels well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! You should hang a pretzel with ribbon around your neck like a gold medal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a powerful moment in time. You were with me all the way!

    Enjoy the day

    Go Team Go!

    Lets get together. How close are you to Philly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Day 90 is a great day!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete