Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 67 - Afternoon sun

I took a day off from work today. My wife and I found out that we're having a girl come September. So after a couple hours of shock/contemplation/debating about names/strolling around downtown we made it back home for a relaxing afternoon on a gorgeous day. Taking the day off also gave me the opportunity to do the workout outside for the first time. I walked over to the tennis court and did the entire routine in the shade of the trees. The breeze was light and cooling. Refreshing, even! One of the best things about the PCP is that the workouts can be done anywhere. No gym required. Outside, sunshine, blue sky, beats any gym any day.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, all the more reason to get Peaky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great. When we were pregnant I used to say, "I want a girl so bad I would make a deal with a bad man!" A GREAT GREAT day in my life when Caroline came to us. Congratulations.

    And I agree about the mobility of working out. I like being outside as I am inside quite a bit - in front of the screen the screen.

    Also - good for you taking the day off.

    ReplyDelete