Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 79 - Skinny fingers

One of the side effects of the PCP is weight lose. This weight lose encompasses your entire body. Feet, head, thighs, butt, legs, arms, & love handles will shrink. You will lose fat where you weren't exactly aware there was fat. One of these area for me are my fingers. My fingers have shrunk and in the past month I've lost my wedding ring twice. Yes, twice. One of those times was tonight. Thankfully, I've been able to retrace my steps each time to find the ring. Memory does come in handy! Talking yourself through it also helps. I've decided to put the ring in a safe place until I can resize it. It's not worth much monetarily but of course, the sentimental value is large. Yes, the side effects of the PCP. Weight lose.

Week 12 pictures up.

3 comments:

  1. I have noticed the same thing -- my wedding band is VERY loose on my finger, but luckily I have big enough knuckles that it doesn't come off too easily. Still, I feel for ya!
    These kinds of High Quality Problems are what makes the PCP worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this. Resizing is a promise to yourself and your family that you"ll never get that big again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a higher quality problem. I lost my ring for many days once. It was a bummer,,,and then there is was.

    Don't go swimming.

    Getting that resized is a real man up on the new life embrace.

    Go Team Go!

    ReplyDelete