Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 77 - PCP Matters

A great weekend in PCP land where we are approaching what is literally the final stretch. We had a gorgeous weekend here in New Jersey so I took full advantage and did Saturday's workout outside and of course today's jumps. Working out in the mid morning Sun is a real blast. Strapping your iPod on and pumping out the reps and jumps can be thrilling at times. I'm guessing it's a combination of the breeze, the Sunshine, and the endorphins because this morning I was having a seriously fun time doing my 3 sets of 7 minute jumps. I had the realization that I was having fun. Not a little fun, but just really enjoying myself. Loving the rhythm of the rope, loving the syncopation of the steps, loving the feeling of sweat pouring off my face. It was a beautiful moment.
Regarding the last indulgence. I see that everyone is taking advantage of theirs and I'd love to join in but I can't indulge until the 22nd. I know it's three days after our window but I'm attending a party to watch the Champions League final and I'm going to have three beers. This has been in the works for a couple months now so this train simply can't be stopped. It will be the first time since starting the PCP that I'll be watching soccer and drinking a fine beer. One of my favorite things! I'm excited!!!
At the moment I'm awaiting this weeks nutrition plan and workout regimen. I'm curious to see what's in store for us. I'm off to have my fruit snack!

2 comments: