Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 88 - Steps away

The closing days of the PCP have been joyful and relaxed. I feel like I'm on a calm lake staring up at a bright blue sky. Just floating. The picture above was today's lunch. I stopped taking pictures of my food sometime ago so I figured I'd show what I've been basically eating for the past 60 days or so. This is essentially it. Carrots, arugula, avocado, chicken/shrimp, and toast, not pictured. Oh, I can't forget the red pepper flakes. This is also a picture of how I'll be eating for the rest of my life and I have to admit, I'm very happy about this. Today I did think about burritos and where I would eat Mexican post-PCP. Not in rush to go get it but I'm thinking about it. I've also been thinking about my post-PCP workout routine. What regimen will I sculpt for myself. How long should I jump rope every day? It's going to be fun taking ownership of my workout. I'm confident I have the tools and knowledge to progress further.
Today's workout was as killer. I finishing strong. Bursting through the finish line. A question on my mind today as I left the gym was, where do super-sets fit in my post-PCP world? One day a week, one solid week a month, every other month? Oh, the places I'll go!

And when did planks get easier then V-sit ups???

1 comment:

  1. That lunch looks great - good colors!

    I love the imagery of bursting the tape at the finish line. I will be thinking about that today in workout concluding and tomorrow when I re-run the 10K.

    Per days 91 and on, I think I will eat fewer eggs and have less milk/yogurt.

    Go Team Go!

    ReplyDelete