Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 33 - Pain & regret

I woke up today feeling about one thousand times better, add to that a warm and sunny day, the sum, just a general good vibe emanating from my being all day. I couldn't wait to get in the gym and kill it. I knocked out the routine in 45 minutes and felt great. I even managed to stretch afterwards! Holy Cow!
The quote of the day for me is, "Pain is weighed in grams. Regret is weighed in tons." I read that early in the day and I mediated on the statement. Reflecting on how it relates to my life, the lives of my loved ones, and the general state of society in this country. The weekend is brining much needed sunshine and family time and a new goal. Adding the eight minute abs routine to my workout. I'm expecting pain and certainly no regrets on day 91. PCPeace!

2 comments:

  1. pain is grams

    Regret is Tons -

    Strong stuff, Part of this weekend and process for me is letting go of regret and moving forward - seeing the future - being the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you keep exposing yourself to healthy pain, it's not even pain anymore. Just another feeling in the many you'll have during a day.

    ReplyDelete