Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 38 - 8's

I was finally able to work 8 minute abs into my routine tonight. It went rather well and it's going to be an excellent end on the workouts from here on in. I had an epic fail tonight concerning my dinner. I'm trying to mix up the recipes for the egg whites so I'm experimenting. I put to much garlic and raw onion in my PCP guacamole, ohhhh boy, you can probably imagine what my breath smells like at the moment. Right now, I'm thinking about steak and shrimp and sushi and eel and hansoba and salmon and duck and all their other friends for whom I would love to sink my chompers into right now. But instead, I'll post this weeks pics and feast on some grapes and a sip on some low-fat milk. *PCP is where you wanna be cause you gonna be so in shape in 90 days.*

*Sing accompanied by 80's synth line.

3 comments:

  1. AH, how I do love the 8MA!
    My morning routine: wake up, start the coffee, open laptop, 8MA, read Patrick's email, breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gang

    I have started to fold the 8MA into the work out as well. WOW - I am in good company.

    I hear you on wanting to eat something that is not on the sheet. Lately more meat cravings than anything else.

    Hang tough - see the future, be the future

    ReplyDelete