Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 47 - Crazy Milestone



I started jumping today and it was going fairly well. I hit 500 and thought, well, nice rhythm we got going here. I hit 800 and thought, wow, I've broke my own record! I hit 1000 and wondered, gee, can I do all 1500. I hit 1300 and yelled to myself, don't F this up! 1500!!! 1500 in a row. I never thought I'd be able to break 738. In fact, since that day I can't recall doing more than 400 in a row. Insane! The rest of the workout went great except for the kung fu sit ups. Those are going to take a while as I'm just swinging on a vine and don't have much control over my legs. No worries. I'll get there. Wishing all my fellow Peakers a wonderful weekend. I hope you all get into something good! I'm about to chomp on some pineapple. Peace, my peoples!

3 comments:

  1. For the Kung Fus, it's enough to just raise bended knees and hold as long as you can until you get stronger. Illiopsoas baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, Pat. Will do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly nice to have an option - I may mix it up as well

    That is awesome about 1500 - That is what the zone is all about.

    Way to go Way to go Way to Go

    Go Team Go!

    ReplyDelete