Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 37 - Inspirations



Today's "morning" workout was splendid. I have to make it a point to do more of these "morning" workouts. My energy is in the stratosphere and the gym is dark and quiet. A very different atmosphere from my normal night session. Ren posted a URL on my previous blog that had something to do with Bruce Lee. I can't be sure what it is because I don't read Japanese but I followed a few links and found the picture above. That is one of Bruce Lee's shirts and quite possibly the best shirt ever produced on the face of the Earth. That thing is priceless and it's quite inspiring for me to gaze upon. Thanks for the link, Ren. My second inspiration today comes from the world of sport. Lionel Messi scored 4 against Arsenal today in Champions League. It left me breathless. Off to Philly tonight to see BRMC. Traditionally I would have a few beers at tonight’s show but instead of fretting I’m looking forward to being completely lucid for the performance. And hey, there certainly isn't any argument about who's the designated driver tonight! I'll post updated pics tomorrow. I've lost 10 pounds as of yesterday and I’m feeling wonderful.



1 comment:

  1. It's an exhibit of special Bruce Lee paraphernalia and photos, to celebrate his 70th, much of which has never been show before.
    That shirt is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete