Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 58 - Breaking 20

Officially past the 20 pound marker! 23 pounds gone and feeling wiped after today's workout. Patrick has this e-mail update thing down because there are days where he hits my nail right on the head. I was slacking a bit on the time between reps. Taking an extra 10 seconds here and there to catch my breath. But today Patrick said, "YO! STOP THAT! 20 seconds means 20 seconds." So, I held true and I left the gym in a trance. No slacking! I completed the workout in 1 hour and 8 minutes. The 8 minutes was the 8MA. I'm feeling it, kids. Week 9 pics are up.

2 comments:

  1. Get your breaks right and you'll finish the workout faster too and get on with your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go. I found that I had been enjoying the process a littel too much.

    Lets turn up the heat.

    Also Great job on the milestone. that is a big deal. Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete