Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 44 - And in this corner...

Born under a bad sign, raised in the sub-urban jungles of Northern New Jersey, the man with the plan, the prince of the PCP, weighing in at 212 pounds........OK, OK, I'll stop.....212 pounds. Wow. I've lost 14 pounds. New pics are up.

Does anyone miss that meal called dinner yet? It's funny how you get used to just eating vegetables and fruit for dinner and feel satisfied in the process and full afterwards.

Half way through the PCP tomorrow. Thoughts on the journey so far coming soon. PCPeace.

2 comments:

  1. Ha it's funny, I don't miss dinner at all. Now taking away breakfast might be another matter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss dinner - really I do. I had a moment today when I missed salt as well - excellent to get the email.

    I was motivated to get my pictures up when I read that you had - seems like a good time to evaluate.

    Good for you.

    Go Team Go!

    ReplyDelete