Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 46 - PCP on the brain

When entrenched in PCP world everything seems to reflect the project. Today on Backpacker.com, I came across the graphic above. The article was a series of tips on how to improve your fitness ahead of a long hike. I immediately thought, "Hey, that's in the PCP!" And since one of the reasons for my participation in the project is my love of the great outdoors and desire to always be immersed in its glory. Twas all the more fitting and put a smile across my face.
Today's workout was rough. Another one of my "morning workouts" but instead of feeling energized for the rest of the day I felt rather spent. The skin on my face was tingling and I felt it was hard to concentrate on any one thing at a time. I managed to get through a fairly busy day without incident and without my pants falling down. I must put a hole in this belt or buy a new one.

1 comment: