Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 36 - Enter the Egg White

The term "PCP proper" gets thrown around a lot in the project. There is Day 1 "proper" and then there is Day 36 "proper". Today, I entered the egg white. 4 a day. 2 for dinner, which I did not find out until I was about to cook up some shrimp. I finally looked down the sheet and there it was, under protein, 2 egg whites. Ah, now I am experiencing PCP proper. The shrimp will have to wait until lunch tomorrow where I plan on chewing each one very slowly. Savoring the delicate flavor with each bite. Lunch. The holy grail of protein ingestion that is not egg whites. The new exercises added that extra element to the routine that keeps you on your toes. Keeps you thinking. Keeps you working the different muscle groups throughout your body. The pistol squats made me laugh because I was doing them rather poorly. Patrick warned that they were hard. He was right. It's going to take me a few weeks to adapt to form required to execute a proper pistol squat. Tomorrow morning will bring a proper morning workout. Morning being 10 in the AM. Still not 6, but, hey. Off to Philadelphia tomorrow night to see a show. A proper show. Sweet dreams, my lovelies. I'm off to eat some pineapple and 200 ml of low fat milk. Ah, paradise.

2 comments:

  1. Man, whatever it is that you do that allows you to call 10am "morning" sign. me. up!

    Happy 70th, Bruce. I got THIS goin' on down the street:http://news.walkerplus.com/2010/0330/23/ (Special Bruce Lee 70th Anniversary Event and Display!)

    ReplyDelete