Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 51 - Hard work

The workout today was extremely tough but rewarding. It took me a good hour and 20 minutes to get through everything and I was exhausted at the end of it. Last night, I slept like a log and I'm suspecting tonight will be no different. Thoughts during my workout tonight? "What one man can do another can do!!!". Every time I felt the stinging burning sensation, I maintained my breathing and yelled my mantra in my head and plowed forward. Week 8 pics are up. Godspeed, my peakers.

3 comments:

  1. New picture are great. What an inspiration to look at the visual eveidence of the work we are doing.

    I need to hit the gym

    I love to inclusion of you kid. Awesome.

    Go Team Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what an adorable picture! Looking great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at those 2 studs. lookin good B.

    ReplyDelete