Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 49 - Results & Mysteries


With the January class of Peakers just wrapping up and our class reaching beyond the half way point I'm experiencing feelings of excitement and a bit of anxiety. Excited to see the results of those who have just finished and anxious to achieve the results that they were able to accomplish. These next 40 days are crucial in achieving my fitness goals with in the PCP.
My first timed jump today went better then I had initially expected. I never minded counting my jumps and I didn't know if I'd just start counting my jumps while I was timing them. Instead I found I wasn't thinking of a number, just glancing at the iPod stopwatch on the ground, and I was enjoying not counting my jumps. Can't help but wonder how many I did though. One of those mysteries! The mysteries of the PCP! Generally, the only mystery in the PCP is why we didn't do it sooner.
Here is to a strong week ahead. It's going to be intense from the looks of the new workout routines. Good luck, gang!

3 comments:

  1. I find timing I jump MUCH better than when counting. And how many jumps? Who cares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it's such a relief to not have to keep track of those numbers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to not counting and just jumping - and I have been thinking about where we are in the process. I continue to see changes and development in my physique and the lines are generally going where I want them to - or hoped they would.

    ReplyDelete