Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 22 - Morning Exercise

Today brought a change of routine. Due to a schedule conflict I would have to preform my PCP workout in the morning. Normally, outside of the PCP, I would have just skipped working out. See, I never workout in the morning. I can't recall ever doing so. I've known about this for about 4 days and it's been in the back of my head. The anticipation. The doubt. The morning workout.
I entered the gym at 11am and was pleasantly surprised by this thing called "morning exercise". I had boundless energy. I jumped 500 times in a row, leaped from exercise to exercise relishing the burn, and got through the entire workout in 40 minutes. Needless to say, I was pleased with the results and I'm planning on doing more of these morning jaunts to the gym.
This week also brings a handful of new exercises to the PCP. I'm ready to take them on and interested in how we all are going to fair over the next couple weeks. Hunger today wasn't an issue as it's been in prior weeks. Even with the reduced grams I felt well fed. I'm just going to enjoy that while it lasts.
PCPeace out!

4 comments:

  1. Dude, 11 am is barely morning! Are you a night owl or something? Sometimes I'll lay a workout down before 6 am. Morning workouts means a day of knowing "the work" is done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11am = morning? Wow, life of luxury! ;)
    I can get to the gym or dojo by 11am sometimes...after having been up since 6 and at work since 8!
    But yeah it IS nice to get done by noon...means more energy to do that extra ab workout before bedtime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - one mans morning is another mans lunch. Good for you for planning ahead. I think it is great that you learning something about yourself. I have been doing that as well. The big thing lately is that life is easier when my pants fit and my wife likes me more :) as well. I am sensing a shift in energy.

    Go team Go

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, man. To funny. 11am is still the morning!!! :)
    Cuting it close though, I'll admit that.

    ReplyDelete