Friday, March 5, 2010

Day Five - Ready for weekend challenge

PCP Weekend challenge coming up. The weeks are pretty structured for me. The weekends, not so much. Plus, all the guys from Brooklyn and Central Jersey are getting together tonight and tomorrow for a hangout/jam session out in the wilds of Central Jersey. Traditionally, I would consume. Usually, too much. But, this time it's different. Everyone and their Mother knows I'm doing PCP so the support and some healthy taunting will be there. You may be able to guess which one will be more prevelant. Every challenge is an opportunity and I'm ready to seize mine. Off the gym.

P.S. My thigh muscles. Oh Boy!!! Them's sore, boy!

2 comments:

  1. Good to have a plan for the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Jersey Boys won't be laughing at you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete