Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 29 - Kick it up a notch

How does one feel after 1300 jumps of the rope, 120 lunges, and into the 2nd set of floor jumps? Tired and exhilarated. The pleasure and the pain of the PCP. PCP proper. PCP, kicked up a notch. That's where we are right now. The grams reduced, the carbs cut, the exercises doubled, and a long month ahead as we reach the 30 day mark.
I need to make adjustments to my meal times. By 12:30pm today I had gone through my mid-morning snack and lunch with only my yogurt to look forward to at 4. This is where my coffee would usually come in to help me reach my 7pm workout. So, one cup of coffee a day is manageable but I will have to push my lunch back an hour. Overall, a great PCP day.

1 comment:

  1. Kick it up a notch! I love it. Reminds me of the Redsox miracle year - I think the line was COWBOY UP

    that is what I thought yesterday when I was holding the plank for just a few more seconds - kick it up.

    Go Team Go!

    ReplyDelete