Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day Two - Dear Yogurt



Dear Yogurt,

As I stare down into your succulent granola filled milky whiteness...Only now do I realize how precious and beautiful you really are. See, it's not you. It's me. I can only eat half of you. I know, I know...you want me to eat you all. You want me to dip my spoon one last time and enjoy the raisin and almond joyousness and cherish the unhomogenized whole milk with active acidophilus culture. Ah, don’t look at me like that. I love you but I can’t be with you……not now.

5 comments:

  1. I totally understand the affair with yogurt + granola. I add honey to mine too. It's delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't yogurt basically a giant fungal growth anyway? Think of it that way and perhaps it's easier to stop half-way through.
    Luckily I am totally dairy-allergic so couldn't eat that stuff even if I tried...which just makes me curious as to what Patrick will have me eating instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the yogurt will be making a comeback.... :)

    I love yogurt and grapenuts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yogurt is one of the great achievements of mankind, for sure.

    ReplyDelete