Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 4 - Today was a good day....

Less hungry. Less dazed. More energy. A few downs and a few ups. Numb and then full of laughter. It sometimes amazes me everything that goes into ones "day". If someone asked me, "What's new?", I'd probably say, "Oh, nothing". Which is both the complete truth and just about the farthest thing from it. I'd like to thank Wilco for helping me make sense of my world today. Their album 'Sky Blue Sky' is a beautiful statement.

My PCP thoughts for the day are such.....I really enjoy Patrick's daily e-mail, which I receive about an hour before the workout, because it helps me focus and reflect on the tasks before me. The half portions are getting much easier to handle and I feel so motivated in the gym knowing exactly what to do. Guided like a ship out on a dark sea navigating toward the lighthouse beacon. Ahoy! I'm starting to feel those lunges in my thighs! Yeah! Bring on the pain!

Here I find myself at the end of Day 4. Today was a good day.

2 comments: